Elmhurst, IL 60126
- Aide in the rescue of any American Eskimo Dog in need.
- Find permanent homes for every Eskie in our care. Not to place them with just every person who simply wants an American Eskimo Dog.
- Provide breed specific and general education to current and potential owners.
- Provide support to any owner for the entire life span of their Eskie.
- Protect American Eskimo Dogs from abuse and cruelty.
- Function as a responsible rescue organization that will provide safe shelter, health care, socialization and a new life with the proper placement into a respectable forever home.
<< go back
Breed: American Eskimo Dog
Meet Oliver! Oliver is a 1 year old, male Mini American Eskimo Dog. Oliver is completely adorable and anxious to find a forever home! Oliver will benefit from some training classes, as he has energy to spare, always good to use it wisely at this age! Oliver is still learning leash walking, OK in car, and is will need a refresher course on housebreaking. Oliver is young, still a puppy in many aspects. He needs an experienced Eskie adopter, possibly with another Eskie to play with. A fenced yard will be a benefit. Over 21 yrs old only need apply. NO families with young, small children please! Email your questions and inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View this pet on Petfinder.com